Fashion Modeling In India
To keep one aligned with the latest trends and whatnot of fashion world, models stick to some do’s and don’ts for fashion modeling. If you are an aspiring model, we bring you the insider’s scoop of how everyday fashion divas keep themselves anchored in this high-pressure industry.
Indian Models Club suggests the following do’s and don‘ts to make runway work for you:
- Be Knowledgeable: Gone are the days when modeling was associated with dumb girls. Today, it’s “beauty with the brains” that reigns. When you speak up and remain curious about your projects, you perform far better. You’ll learn by asking and that should be a continuous part.
- Be Concentrated: Every runway show has a certain concept, which may or may not demand your attention. Either ways, you should be attentive of your environment and walk the ramp with happy thoughts.
- Be a Diva: It doesn’t matter whether you’re a show stopper or not, what matters is that you’re walking that show and you have to make the most of that opportunity. The stage is where you have to be a diva; walk with attitude and love camera.
- Don’t Be Unplanned: Fashion modeling maybe just walking the ramp, but one slight mistake can ruin your career. You can’t afford to be unplanned; walk around in the green room in your dress, your heels, your hairdo and practice before you hit the stage.
- Don’t Whine: Nobody likes a troublemaker when its show time. You can’t be possibly upset about everything, you have to learn how to go with it, unless it’s something totally obnoxious.
- Don’t Underestimate: Your runway route can be easily hamperd by your over confidence and your underestimation of other models. It’s all about confidence, attitude, professionalism and cheerful nature. It’s better to appreciate others and modify yourself accordingly.
Indian Models Club experts, who are a part of Top modeling Agency in India suggest these essential do’s and don’t to any novice or established models. Stick to these and you will be able to make runway work for you in long haul.